Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Challenge #177 - Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate



Welcome to the Chocolate Challenge this week...who doesn't like chocolate?  And after Valentine's day hopefully all have had their fill....let's see what delicious creations you can come up with this week.

Deena here:
I bought this s'more set for no other reason than I like to eat them....never really had an intention of using it, but they just reminded me of movie intermission concession stand cartoon guys and I thought they were cute....




.....mmm....Chat Noir here, just licking the chocolate off my fingers..... here are the ATCs I made this week.....

 ......using up an empty chocolate wrapper for one, and recreating a box of chocolates for the other.  Excuse me while I go and find a REAL chocolate or two....all of a sudden I feel a little hungry....

Electra here.
Chocolat.  The name of a great movie.  Chocolate en francais, which makes it sound even gooier and yummier.  Doncha just love it?

Deets are on my blog

play along with us won't you?  Just link up your creation in the comment box area....you have two weeks to get things done...now stop licking your fingers and drooling and get creating!


2 comments:

Laila said...

Great challenge! here's my creation :)

http://kamis-castle.blogspot.no/2014/02/bookmark.html

Hazel said...

Can't see a linky - my card is here x